Curled up in my cave for 1 hour, waiting for my headache to subside. So, I ended up on WordPress. I need to post something before my blog slowly sleep in peace. I’ve heard my stomach yelling “You need to find a place to chow down”or else. So, the kitchen was the best spot. And queries slowly coming as I chewed, digesting every bit.
How come, I ended with this title? Have you ever felt this way? That you need to list down some stuff you always wanted to do. A certain feeling that someone punched you/tapped your shoulder whispering ” Are you ready to make your kicking moments before you kick the bucket. Jaw dropped. Yes!
I’m not going to give you some apples to eat with a little spell inside. But rather, share random things that are kicking inside:
- Start a blog. I’m enjoying the fact that Once upon a time I called myself a blogger.It started last April 2010. When my eyes are glued to the monitor screen, I saw these lines saying “A better way to blog”. Wow! Seriously. A day when the world winks at me , and decided to clicked the sign up button and the birth of my blog happened. Hurray! One down, more to go!
- I want to post something that will make me on Freshly Pressed (wink, wink). Everybody wants to be Freshly pressed. It’s like one of the major awards here. Anyway, it is just a matter of time even it takes years and counting and good jump-pack ideas to get there. Come on! I post once in a blue moon, so my chance is nearly 5% or something. So, I have to post as much as I can. Be your own cheerleader and blog all day.
- I want to post something about my wedding and my 50th wedding anniversary. Oh God gracious, I’m already planning a wedding in my head.
- Take care of my parents when they get old. Supply them with unconditional love and support.
- Read more books.
- Make my parents proud of me. That’s every child’s dream.
- Say this phrase to someone unkind to me ” I love when you underestimate me. It’s motivation“. Smile a lot and slowly walk away.
- Write a letter of appreciation to my best-friend.
- Learn to dance Salsa.
- Meet my favorite author.
- Get a real stable job and be financially self-sufficient.
- A library filled with amazing books.
- Develop my intuition.
- Run a marathon. Sweat.Sweat.Sweat
- Relax myself in the heat of the moment. I need to be more laid-back and tell them ” Don’t try to do a snow job on me”
- Visit holy land.
- Meet amazing co-bloggers.
- Become a full-time parent.
- Have a child and watch them grow.
- Meet a monk/Pope.
- Take a hot air balloon ride.
- Learn to breathe right. Inhale. Exhale. Just breath.
- Hug the person who annoyed me over the past years,to let them know I’ve survived.
- Have a heart to heart talk to a complete stranger.
- Read the book ” Before I die” by Jenny Downham.
- Conquer my fear and dare to say “Watch out, fear! I’m going to get you down,rawr!”
- Travel solo and get lost intentionally.
- Go gaga for one day. Sing this “I’m sexy and I know it, I’m sexy and I know it “(10x)
“People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily.”-Zig Ziglar
- Teach somebody something.
- Learn to appreciate my present life. As I always do!
- Learn to appreciate one song every day.
- Take a walk in the rain without getting wet. LOL
- Be my own boss.
- Renew my vows after strong years.
- Learn different languages.“Estoy por escribirla.”
- Look for moments of transcendence.
- Make a life changing decision over a toss coin.
- Experience a sunset and sunrise.
- Organize a costume party for my grandchildren.
- Be proud of myself.
- Have fun. Be happy.
- Ask others: “Why do people want to do stuff before they die?”
- The utmost thing. Make Jesus the Lord of my life. It is more than an adrenaline rush.
It is actually simple things that make our life happy. Sometimes, we don’t need those adrenaline rush, ( hey,at some point we need it. We only live once, so dive in and get it on!) Sometimes, we simply need simple facts to be alive, simple reasons to breath in and out, simple faith to keep on track and simple people that makes our lives simply amazing. Have you ever felt this suppleness. Awesomeness! And at the end of the road you’ll end up saying “AND THE KICK IS SO GOOD”. I bet you have your own bucket list. Whether we do it or not, I’m wishing that we don’t end up regretting because life is simply asking us to enjoy this very moment.
Going back in my cave and have to hit the rack.I am going to go bananas if I don’t get enough sleep.I am going to push-off now and rack out for 8 hours.”Ta ta for now”
Note to self/others:Don’t Die Young, you have a lot of things to do.Long life.
How about you? Would you like to share your own bucket list before you kick the bucket. Kick and drop me a comment.